Annual Woman’s Purse Project
Time & Location
About the Event
The Purse Project. Our 2021 Dynamic Women’s Community is kicking off the year by supporting women transitioning back to the workforce and a life of independence from shelters and homelessness. We will be filling purses full of necessary supplies that are sometimes too expensive for these ladies to purchase on a tight budget as they transition. Just one step in fulfilling our mission of ongoing support and service to women in our community.
Here’s how it works:
- Come join the fun on February 13th at 11 a.m. (This could shift to Virtual depending COVID!)
- Bring 5 gently used or new purses to donate and fill.
- Please bring or donate ahead of time 25-50 of any of the following items to be placed in purses
- Valentine Gift: The Partners Group will donate the purses to Warren Village or similar support agencies for distribution to women in need.
- Tampons and/or feminine products
- Chapstick or lip gloss
- Band aids
- Hair ties or hair items
- Small lotion bottles
- Wet wipes
- Chewable vitamins
- Quality socks
*** Please DO NOT include any items that contain alcohol as it may be consumed vs properly used***